WELCOME TO THE CORINTO PEARL ECO DEVELOPMENT
Minutes from the local airport, near the city of La Ceiba in Honduras, the Corinto Pearl Eco-development is one of our original private, gated and self-sustaining communities. Neighbouring the Corinto River and Pico Bonito National Park, this gorgeous location offers resort and residential options within the development. This tropical paradise features fully serviced on-site amenities that are surrounded by the surreal views of the mountains, rivers and waterfalls Honduras has to offer. Just steps away from the beautiful, crystal blue ocean beach, the Corinto Pearl eco-development location is ranked in the ‘Top 10 Eco-Destinations’ by National Geographic. Known as the Entertainment and Eco-tourism capital of Honduras, the Corinto Pearl eco-community is a one-of-a-kind investment opportunity.
10 minutes from the airport, hospital, and city centre Located in a beautiful, natural oasis filled with bio-diversity Private & Gated development Residential and Resort options within the community Custom home packages available Multiple amenities and restaurants within the development Organic plantation on-site Eco-features that include – solar power and rainwater collection Nature and cultural tours and excursions offered through our personal tour company ‘Eco Venture Tours’
Investment HighlightsStrategic Location
- Property prices at the Corinto Pearl Eco-Development are lower than their competitors in the region (La Ceiba and Roatan)
- Cost of living is one-fourth lower compared to North America
- Surrounded by the Pico Bonito mountains and other amazing geographic views
- Public schools, hospitals, and other major entities near by
- Easy transportation to Roatan and the Bay Islands available
The Corinto Pearl Eco-Development is committed to a ‘green’ standard. Below are some of the ways that we will be reducing our carbon footprint: Water irrigation systems on site Rainwater collection to facilitate maintenance Recycling systems including compactors will be used Self contained sewer system Only 65 of the total of 200 acres will be developed Construction is focused on integration rather than deforestation On-site wildlife to is to be protected at all times. Ecological information booklets will be available to our community members and visitors to use as an educational tool on the biodiversity of our community and the surrounding areas.
- No income tax for 20 years on profits from government approved tourism projects (includes purchased property in Trujillo)
- Honduras reported a 10-20% annual increase in tourism
- Sunwing and new charter flights are increasing annually into La Ceiba
- Offers exciting and promising opportunities for Canadian businesses and workers
- Honduras is anchored on the international stage as one of the best investment locations