WELCOME TO THE PLAYA LAGARTO ECO-DEVELOPMENT
The Playa Lagarto Eco-Development is a breath-taking, tropical community surrounded by stunning coastal and mountain views. Owners and visitors staying on-location in our community can relax in the comfort of our private and gated development. In addition to enjoying Costa Rica’s ‘Pura Vida’ lifestyle on the beautiful local beaches, the Playa Lagarto eco-community will soothe both the body and soul through yoga classes, spa services, fine dining, rejuvenating hot springs and so much more. Eco-living is easy to partake in within the development and throughout the country with countless activities, such as golfing, surfing, horseback riding, fishing, hiking, and wind surfing. The Guanacaste region, home of the Playa Lagarto community, offers endless opportunity and excursions to explore the natural and cultural splendor of Costa Rica.
Free and clear ownership 1000 acre Resort and Residential community with ocean & mountain views Private & gated eco-development Custom homes and turnkey properties available Furniture and appliance packages available Multiple resort areas and amenities on-site Organic plantation on-site Eco-features including solar power and rainwater collection
Investment HighlightsStrategic Location
- 1 hour from Liberia international airport
- 30 minutes from Tamarindo , Nasara, & Santa Cruise
- 1 mile to the beach from project location
- Panoramic views of the ocean from development
- Booming tourist destination with over 400 weekly flights
- World renowned beaches and pro golf course
- Nature retreats – experience 6% of the existing biodiversity in the entire world.
The Playa Lagarto Eco-community is committed to a ‘green’ standard, which is reflected through our beliefs, incentives, and procedures of the project development. On-site and external wildlife is to be protected at all times, as well as the preservation of the natural, geographic environment at large. Ecological information booklets will be available to our community members and visitors, and may be utilized as an educational tool on the beautiful biodiversity in our community and surrounding areas.
- Low property tax
- 0% Tax on capital gains
- 100% tax break for four years – 50% break in years following
- Expedited customs for the temporary importation of equipment
- Full exemption of customs bonds
- Low cost initial investment.
Part of what draws so many people to Costa Rica is the wildlife! There are so many different excursion options that let you experience the natural beauty of this amazing country, be it on waterfall hikes, tree-top exploration and canopy zip-lining, volcano tours or wildlife sanctuaries and walks, Costa Rica has it all!